A TYPICAL DAY
• Get up and have breakfast
• Pack up camp and prepare for the day ahead
• Check the start time board
• Warm up, stretch
• Be ready at the start line at your allocated time
• Ride, ride and ride some more (find a nice spot for lunch or eat when it’s your turn to drive)
• Arrive at camp
• Set up camp
• Clean and prepare bikes for the next day (best done while there is still light)
• Wash, clean and prepare for dinner
• Debrief and briefing for tomorrow's ride
• Announcements: Flamin' Galah jersey, fines, gold star
• Quiet drinks, embellish stories and show off big calf and quad muscles
Will be emailed to all participants approximately one month prior to the event. Team Captains and Soloists will also receive a hard copy via mail.
The Office Solutions IT Pipeline Challenge isn’t a race, but we know you all enjoy a bit of friendly competition so our volunteers will be there to time your ride and will make this information available each night.
Fancy a few nights under the stars? Well that’s what you get to enjoy while conquering the Office Solutions IT Pipeline Challenge. We will be camping on the local recreation grounds in Southern Cross, Merredin and Northam but first we’ll start off with some more rustic camping at the Coolgardie Golf Course. Toilets and showers will be a welcome relief following a hard day on the bike.
You will need to bring all of your own camping gear as suggested in the Gear list. Anything from a swag to a camping trailer should keep you nice and cozy while your body recovers. Real estate will be at a premium so smaller tents or a larger team tent will work best. We ask Soloists utilising the Event Logistics Vehicle to refrain from bringing large swags so we can ensure there is enough room for everyone’s gear.